Modern construction measures demand knowledgeable and innovative experts to generate versatile solutions to a variety of challenges throughout the building process. When it comes to erecting your stru…Read More
Proven Michigan Steel Design Services
Need another experienced set of eyes on you structural steel design concepts? Sanilac Steel now offers early-stage steel design consultation services. Call us today at (989) 635-2992. Sanilac Steel is proud to serve as one of Michigan’s premier steel fabricators and erectors. Let us put our decades of experience to work to enhance your project. Our team understands the complex codes surrounding numerous building projects, and we’ll be able to work with you to achieve the safest and most compliant outcome.
The Sanilac Difference
For years, our steel design pros have worked diligently to provide the most efficient and affordable outcomes for architects and builders, relying on our expertise and fabrication precision to get your project completed on time and on budget. We understand that steel design is complex, and our fabrication pros will work with you to develop the best outcome for your unique project demands.
Why should you turn to Sanilac Steel for all of your structural steel designs? Our Michigan company delivers:
- Speedy turn-around times — You’re waiting on final checks to ensure that your structural steel components are ready, don’t let the approvals come down to your steel team. Sanilac Steel offers fast turnaround times.
- Modern technology — We back our decades of experience with the newest technology to help reduce waste and streamline results. We’re ready to deploy modern approaches to get the job done right.
- Multi-tool advantages — Rendering your design in both 2D and 3D can help to provide better results for everyone on the team. Our pros offer a variety of tools to meet your design needs.
- Customer-driven results — No matter the size or scope of the project, our steel company is here to provide complete customer satisfaction. We work hard to keep to our commitments, and will communicate with you each step of the way to ensure the right results.
- Dynamic solutions — Our team has created a culture that’s focused on overcoming our clients’ most complex challenges. Through industry-leading experience and continual education, our team can help overcome a variety of design obstacles.
- Safe processes — We put a strong focus on safety. No matter the project, our steel contractors work to create the safest results, from design to fabrication and beyond.
- Affordable prices — By focusing on safety and quality at each step of our process, Sanilac Steel is able to offer advantageous pricing for a variety of projects. Our quality control process ensures precise results, reducing time and effort to erect the steel on-site.
In order to deliver the best results for your project, our team is versed in two different design factors:
- Allowable Strength Design — This method from AISC provides an effective way to determine the allowable strength of steel elements in a building design. ASD relies on two or more loads in determination that can fail simultaneously to determine structural reliability.
- Load and Resistance Factor Design — This modern form measures the strength and serviceability of steel structures weighed against the probability of different failure points. This method takes on both the load intention and environmental resistors.
It is important to keep in mind that both philosophies cannot be deployed on the same project. If you are ready to get started designing your structural steel building, be sure to contact us today for a free estimate on our services!
Since 1967, Sanilac Steel has been Michigan’s trusted steel company for a variety of industry-leading steel design services. We specialize in projects such as ornamental steel fabrication, stair assemblies, and prototype assemblies, as well as large-scale steel builds. We also offer mobile welding and crane rentals to generate the best results to enhance your structural steel design needs. Through safety and skill, trust Sanilac Steel to get the job done!